[Mongrel-users] Introduce myself.

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:29:59 EST 2006

Hello mailing list!

(Ehhh, that sounds a bit silly, don't you think?)

Anyway, I'm glad that Zed allow me contribute to this project.

Been using Ruby and Rails for half-year and lot of things I have
learned running on win32 arena, that I wanted to share with everybody.

As previously post on ruby-talk by Zed, I will create the scripts that
made posible run mongrel as services on win32 (*nix already is solved
using daemonize).

Well, nothing more to say... just be polite with your comments and
excuse my poor non-existant english... not my main language. :-)

Later,

Luis