[Mongrel] Error : No protocol handler was valid for the URL...

Eden Li eden.li at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 20:12:13 EST 2006

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but is there an updated
comparison of all the different mongrel implementation methods out
there?

I've been on lighty+pen+mongrel for awhile and I don't really see a
compelling to switch to nginx... unless someone else has experience
with both and can elaborate on the goodness of nginx vs lighty/pen...