[Mongrel] An Even Better Thank You!

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Thu Dec 28 17:06:38 EST 2006

I really wanted to thank everyone personally for voting for me, but man I don't have the time.

So, like a good programmer I just automated it with espeak:

  $ speak -w thank_you_everyone.wav -s 168 -v en/en-f -p 60 -a 120 -l 50 -f who.txt
  $ lame -V2 thank_you_everyone.wav thank_you_everyone.mp3

And now you all get a personalized thanks from some electronic British woman:

  http://www.zedshaw.com/blog/thank_you_everyone.mp3

Some of you might have to wait a while to get your's but it really comes from the heart.

And now for pedro!

http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/