[Mongrel] Rubygems 0.9.0.8 and Fastthread problem

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 16:31:53 EST 2006

On Dec 26, 2006, at 2:43 PM, Luis Lavena wrote:

> Er... you're using fastthread in rake? Could I ask what for? I suppose
> rake isn't for long running tasks...

Louis-

	I am not using fastthread directly for rake. But merb uses
fastthread and I use rake to run the unit tests and rspec specs. So I
guess this isn't too big of a problem as it will just not use
fastthread during testing. But I would feel better about my tests if
they ran the exact same code as they run in production.

Cheers-

-- Ezra Zygmuntowicz
-- Lead Rails Evangelist
-- ez at engineyard.com