[Mongrel] Multiple DocRoots

Todd Fisher todd.fisher at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 13:17:28 EST 2006

I'm wondering if it's possible to setup mongrel to have multiple document
roots?  The use case I'm trying to solve is one where I have a library of
shared CSS/JS/Images and would like multiple rails application to use them.
I have written a proxy controller and added some routes to serve the static
files and it works reasonably well, but is extremely slow, because it's
single threaded.  I'd like mongrel to serve these files.  I'm wondering if
there is a way to use -s option to add an aditional document root handler.

Thanks,
Todd