[Mongrel] 93, We Can Do It! (Was: What I Want For Christmas)

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Mon Dec 25 17:21:45 EST 2006

We're at 93 people.  That will put me at #2 tonight when the new stats are calculated.  But that still isn't enough to dethrone The King of the Internet.  Keep on recommending me so we can do this!

  http://www.workingwithrails.com/recommendation/new/person/5455-zed-shaw

To recommend me.  And remember, everyone goes into a raffle for 10 MUDCRAP-CE certificates signed by me.

And in case you wondered, here's my platform explaining why you should vote for me:

  http://www.zedshaw.com/blog/2006-12-25.html

Merry Christmas!

http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/