[Mongrel] 93, We Can Do It! (Was: What I Want For Christmas)

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Mon Dec 25 17:21:45 EST 2006

We're at 93 people.  That will put me at #2 tonight when the new stats are calculated.  But that still isn't enough to dethrone The King of the Internet.  Keep on recommending me so we can do this!

To recommend me.  And remember, everyone goes into a raffle for 10 MUDCRAP-CE certificates signed by me.

And in case you wondered, here's my platform explaining why you should vote for me:

Merry Christmas!