[Mongrel] [ANN] fastthread 0.5.3

Mark Somerville ms at pccl.info
Fri Dec 22 04:48:49 EST 2006

On Saturday 16 December 2006 19:48, MenTaLguY wrote:
> Unless someone finds more bugs, this version of fastthread will
> eventually become 1.0.

I don't know if this is a fastthread, mongrel or gems problem - it might not
even be a problem!

Since upgrading to fastthread and mongrel 1.0RC1, I get a
message - "fastthread not loaded: fastthread must be required before
thread" - when starting my DRb upload server (detailed here:
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/docs/upload_progress.html). "require 'fastthread'"
doesn't seem to alter anything. I haven't had time to fully check it out, but
everything still appears to function alright, at least on my development box.

Can anyone explain what's happening? How can I fix it, if I need to?