[Mongrel] mongrel_service-0.3.1 problems - service will not start

Ball, Donald A Jr (Library) donald.ball at nashville.gov
Thu Dec 21 14:33:56 EST 2006

My bad, it appears to have been a permissions problem. When I change the
service from the system account to logon as myself, the service starts
nicely. And handles the segfault condition relatively gracefully (the
process terminates, closing the socket, but restarts). The only problem
I see now is that this abnormal condition does not appear in the
mongrel/rails log or in the windows event log. Is there somewhere else I
should be looking to find these?

- donald