[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 1.0 RC1 Full Win32 Build

Joey Geiger jgeiger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 15:02:40 EST 2006

This morning I updated to ruby 1.8.5-21 (windows oneclick), updated
all my gems, and installed mongrel 1.0 (rc1, but 1.0 as per the
install instructions)

When I start mongrel in RadRails (0.7.2), the console is no longer
showing the request that is being made to the mongrel server. With the
0.3.13, when i made a request to http://local:8001/user/dashboard, I
would get a message in the log along the lines of (date - time -
/user/dashboard - something).

Just checking if this is a bug, or working as intended, or if there is
something I can set to get this information back?

Thanks.