[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 1.0 RC1 Full Win32 Build

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Wed Dec 20 05:02:09 EST 2006

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:44:03 -0500
"Michael D'Auria" <michael.dauria at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Zed,
>
> I'm excited for Mongrel 1.0 final!  I do have something i ran into before
> and still is occurring with the new version.  When i run into a 500 based
> error i seem to get header information as output when using mongrel:
<snip>

> I still get the appropriate page as i should, i just get the header info
> before the page output.  I remember you telling me that Rails is sending
> back the error and page this way, but is there something that can be done so
> this is not shown?

Yeah, there's not much I can do about it right now without changing how rails works and generates its error reports.  I tried to crack it again when DHH complained but it just would take way too much rewriting to fix the rewriting. :-)

The plan is to tackle that problem and a host of others in later versions.

http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/