[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 1.0 RC1 Full Win32 Build

Michael D'Auria michael.dauria at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 23:44:03 EST 2006

Hey Zed,

I'm excited for Mongrel 1.0 final!  I do have something i ran into before
and still is occurring with the new version.  When i run into a 500 based
error i seem to get header information as output when using mongrel:

I still get the appropriate page as i should, i just get the header info
before the page output.  I remember you telling me that Rails is sending
back the error and page this way, but is there something that can be done so
this is not shown?

.: Michael :.