[Mongrel] running mongrel in production on win32

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 16:05:45 EST 2006

On 12/19/06, Michael D'Auria <michael.dauria at gmail.com> wrote:
> You should upgrade to the newest version: 0.3.20 as it allows multiple
> Set-Cookie header statements.
>
> For reference:http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/news.html
>
> To Install:
> $ gem install fastthread
> --source=http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/releases
> $ gem install mongrel
> --source=http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/releases
>
> Then you should be back on track :)
>
> .: Michael :.

The gems available in the mongrel.rubyforge.org/releases are ONLY
source, which requires a compiler.

The problem in mswin32 is that compilers compatible with ruby are only
VC6, which also requires you purchased it.

I'll upadte the gem in my webserver tonight and put a mail on the list
(AFAIK, Zed already modified to allow multiple cookies).