[Mongrel] trying to add another app

Patrick Aljord patcito at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:22:05 EST 2006

ok thanx a lot. I still have an issue though with my alias.
see, in my app1.com I have this:

ProxyPass /images !
ProxyPass /stylesheets !
ProxyPass /javascripts !

Alias /images /home/patcito/railsprojects/app1/public/images
Alias /stylesheets /home/patcito/railsprojects/app1/public/stylesheets
Alias /javascripts /home/patcito/railsprojects/app1/public/javascript

and in my app2.common I have that:
ProxyPass /images !
ProxyPass /stylesheets !
ProxyPass /javascripts !

Alias /images /home/patcito/railsprojects/app2/public/images
Alias /stylesheets /home/patcito/railsprojects/app2/public/stylesheets
Alias /javascripts /home/patcito/railsprojects/app2/public/javascript

now when I reload apache I get:
The Alias directive in /etc/apache2/conf.d/app1.common at line 56 will
probably never match because it overlaps an earlier Alias. and css
don't get displayed in my app1.com

Any idea how I can fix that?

thanx in advance

Pat