[Mongrel] trying to add another app

Will Green will at hotgazpacho.com
Sun Dec 17 09:11:02 EST 2006

You must have Unique names for your balancer clusters.  Right now, they
are both named balancer://mongrel_cluster

Try balancer://app1_cluster and balancer://app2_cluster

You also probably need to include specific rewrite rules inside each
app's VirtualHost directive, or things will probably continue to not
work right.

Hope that helps!

==
Will