[Mongrel] [ANN] fastthread 0.5.3

MenTaLguY mental at rydia.net
Sat Dec 16 14:48:19 EST 2006

I've just committed fastthread 0.5.3, which finally gives us a working
SizedQueue (which hadn't really ever worked in previous versions).

Mostly it was just a matter of refactoring Queue and SizedQueue into a
single class behind the scenes, so I could move the signalling of the
SizedQueue-specific condition variable inside the queue's critical
section.  Failing to do so had led to a race and all sorts of badness.

Unless someone finds more bugs, this version of fastthread will
eventually become 1.0.

-mental