[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 0.3.19 -- The Gnostic MIME Type Release

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Fri Dec 15 16:54:08 EST 2006

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:42:15 -0600
"Joey Geiger" <jgeiger at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just installed this, replacing mongrel 0.3.13.4 and the single
> cookie issue I reported earlier is still happening. If I send multiple
> cookies out, only the first one is being created. The rails
> development log shows that all 3 cookies are being sent.

Yeah, I remembered that I missed this last night.  Next release it'll have a whitelist for the cookies that should be allowed to duplicate (and you can modify it if you need to).

Thanks for catching this.  I'll be doing another release tonight so try it then.

http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/