[Mongrel] RMagick=bad, ???=good

kigsteronline at mac.com kigsteronline at mac.com
Fri Dec 15 13:16:35 EST 2006

Just to chime in - we are using RMagick with Gruff on mongrel/apache
combo without any memory leaks or restart problems.  Our cluster
happily runs for weeks at a time, before we restart it (usual because
of new code released).

I am also curious to know what specific problems are reported related
to RMagick.