[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 0.3.19 -- The Gnostic MIME Type Release

Joey Geiger jgeiger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 09:42:15 EST 2006

I just installed this, replacing mongrel 0.3.13.4 and the single
cookie issue I reported earlier is still happening. If I send multiple
cookies out, only the first one is being created. The rails
development log shows that all 3 cookies are being sent.

START DEV LOG
Cookie set: chekusername=user; domain=.website.com; path=/;
expires=Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:07:43 GMT
Cookie set: chekdomain=website.com; domain=.website.com; path=/;
expires=Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:07:43 GMT
Cookie set: cheksession=1234abcd1234abcd; domain=.website.com; path=/;
expires=Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:07:43 GMT
Redirected to http://webmail.website.com/frame.php
Completed in 0.24335 (4 reqs/sec) | DB: 0.02167 (8%) | 302 Found
[http://dev.website.com/myOMC/webmail]
END DEV LOG

Only the chekusername cookie is set in the browser after the request
is rendered.

Thanks.