[Mongrel] Does send_file act differently with Mongrel than withWebrick?

mongrel_users at homerlex.mailshell.com mongrel_users at homerlex.mailshell.com
Thu Dec 14 12:13:59 EST 2006

I tried the mime thing but it did not help.  I didn't think it was that because I can get the mp3 served OK hitting the URL in a browser.

I just noticed that I am getting an error in Mongrel when WinAmp make the request for the mp3 file:

BAD CLIENT ( Invalid HTTP format, parsing fails.

I don't think Mongrel has a problem with the URL itself because if a browser requests the same URL it succeeds:

"GET /playlist/play_track/0%3A720913 HTTP/1.1"

Any thoughts on this?

The FREE service that prevents junk email http://www.mailshell.com