[Mongrel] [ANN] Win32 gems for mongrel (0.3.18) and mongrel_service (0.3.1)

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 19:15:56 EST 2006

Hello Users!,

Since the pre-release 0.3.18 (last week) Lot of things happen in
ruby-land (check the DoS security bulletin, please).

Anyway, the win32 folks being left on the side of the road, and cannot
provide feedback of stability due lack of binaries for the latest

So, I managed to upload the pre-built gem to my host:

rubygems still don't like my yaml specifications, so you can use
--source option with 'gem install'

Please download it and perform a manual install.

Don't forget to install also the latest mongrel_service from the same place:

Regards and hope this provides a better feedback on the forum/list
about stability issues with mongrel and win32.

Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems
is worthwhile.
Vince Lombardi