[Mongrel] mongrel and long lived connections

Joseph McDonald superjoe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 17:02:52 EST 2006

OK.  I'm just trying to understand why/where mongrel is blocking when
more than 1 request comes in for a particular uri.  I'm thinking there
may be something different with this particular httphandler.  Or maybe
not... maybe mongrel can't service more than 1 request for a
particular uri at a time.

It's interesting that more than 1 can run at a time, you just need to
associate them with different uri's.  I'd like to find out why that
is, and if that's changeable.

-joe