[Mongrel] mongrel install on win32 XP problems

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 12:41:04 EST 2006

> On 12/5/06, Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger at qwest.com> wrote:
[snip]

> > The only downside is that it will be compiled with VC++ 6.0, which means
> > a couple of the Win32Service struct members will be unavailable in the
> > Service.services method (and you won't be able to specify a 'group').
> > This won't affect the Daemon class, though.

Dan, I packaged the VisualC++ 2003 Toolkit, with latest Platform SDK
(2003 R2), along with VC6 in 35MB (7z).

I use that environment to switch compilers testing compatibility issues.

Contact me off the list and I could provide you a link (the 2003
Toolkit is no longer downloadable online, that's why I'm offering this
to you).

Regards,

--
Luis Lavena