[Mongrel] mongrel install on win32 XP problems

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 12:36:09 EST 2006

On 12/5/06, Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger at qwest.com> wrote:
> [...]

Based on rubygems documentation and experience, if you have two gems
with the same version, but both with different platforms (ruby and
mswin32), rubygems will offer you a choice on which one will be

Basically, if you want the user build the native extensions by
himself, download the ruby version, any other case (ala no compiler),
download the prebuild gem.

> Thanks,
> Dan

Thanks to you Dan, I scheduled a few hours this afternoon to solve
this issue, but guess your work will ease the things a bit :-)

Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems
is worthwhile.
Vince Lombardi