[Mongrel] Bug: Mongrel 0.3.14 unix debug not working when the "--prefix" is also used

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Fri Dec 1 15:10:51 EST 2006

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:53:52 -0500
Yves D'Astous <yves.dastous at intertrade.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have problem with Mongrel 0.3.14  on unix I can not use the "-B"
> (debug)  with the "--prefix" flag
> the mongrel_debug/logs files are being created but never update.
>
> Do anyone have a work around for this ?

Odd, seems to be that objects.log is the only one that's busted.  The others work fine.

I'll look into this, but until then there's not much you can do.  If you're trying to debug an memory leak then consider just running the app locally without the --prefix. And make sure you run in production on development mode.

http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/