[Mongrel] Rails Deployment Book

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 22:00:59 EDT 2006

On 8/31/06, Joe Ruby <joeat303 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Okay, then what IS enterprise?

For a StarTrek fan, not knowning what is Enterprise is blasfemy! ;-)

Anyway, the "Enterprisy" thing is too hyped, Enterprise Edition,
Business 2 Business, marketing bluf.

What you need to know from a tool is: could I start form zero? I mean,
with small things?
It could be adaptable/scalable for greater things later during the process?
Maybe 1 year from now, it could be maintainable? could be bug fixed?
feature enhanced?

THAT's worth more than "Enterprise" labels.