[Mongrel] Rails Deployment Book

Joe Ruby joeat303 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 19:28:17 EDT 2006

I think there's gonna be a good deal of overlap in the
material, especially amongst different publishers.

Ruby in the Enterprise? Can't 37 Signals example be
used? Can't be that hard to figure out and setup...

I don't know what you mean by "not Web 2.0 enough."

to be
>  > too many Ruby/Rails books coming out, and the
>  > abundance of which is making it start to feel
>  > Java (whose books can collapse book shelves).
>  >
>  > Joe

What, are books about ruby on rails not web 2.0

On a more serious note, I am very glad there is this
of documentation with rails. If anything, no one has
written a good book on how to deploy a enterprise
level application under rails. yes there is ruby in
the enterprise.
All that book acomplishes is showing one how to
replace perl
more then anything else.

I am disapointed in the lack of libre documentation on
rails in
relation to !libre. BTW has anyone considered starting
a wikibook
on mongrel on the wikimedia foundation project?

Do You Yahoo!?