[Mongrel] Rails Deployment Book

andrew andrew at sophrinix.com
Thu Aug 31 19:19:21 EDT 2006

What, are books about ruby on rails not web 2.0 enough?

On a more serious note, I am very glad there is this level
of documentation with rails. If anything, no one has yet
written a good book on how to deploy a enterprise
level application under rails. yes there is ruby in the enterprise.
All that book acomplishes is showing one how to replace perl
more then anything else.

I am disapointed in the lack of libre documentation on rails in
relation to !libre. BTW has anyone considered starting a wikibook
on mongrel on the wikimedia foundation project?