[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 0.3.13.4 Pre-Release -- Ruby's LEAK Fixed (Death To Mutex!)

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Sun Aug 27 01:20:09 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-08-26 at 20:26 -0300, Luis Lavena wrote:
> I have done some testings of the code on Win32 with ruby 1.8.4, please
> check the included pictures [1].

Thank you Luis, *this* is what I need.  A test with Mongrel code and
evidence that it's not fixed on a particular platform.  Thank you for
not guessing at random theories about why it works this way, and instead
doing the test.

It's also incredibly sad since it means that one way works on POSIX and
the other works on Win32.

I'll take a look at this tomorrow and see what happens.

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/