[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 0.3.13.4 Pre-Release -- Ruby's LEAK Fixed (Death To Mutex!)

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Sat Aug 26 18:04:23 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-08-26 at 11:12 -0600, Kevin Williams wrote:
> Perhaps it's just me, but I don't like cross-posting. Please post to
> each mailing list separately, if you don't mind. :)

Kevin, how is it different if I put the mailing lists into one e-mail or
three if the message is the same.  Considering I don't have tons of time
and needed to get the word out so I can make the next release final, it
seems stupid to spend my time on some kind of "vanity send".

Is there something about your mail client that can't handle this?

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/