[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel Pre-Release -- Ruby's LEAK Fixed (Death To Mutex!)

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Sat Aug 26 18:04:23 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-08-26 at 11:12 -0600, Kevin Williams wrote:
> Perhaps it's just me, but I don't like cross-posting. Please post to
> each mailing list separately, if you don't mind. :)

Kevin, how is it different if I put the mailing lists into one e-mail or
three if the message is the same.  Considering I don't have tons of time
and needed to get the word out so I can make the next release final, it
seems stupid to spend my time on some kind of "vanity send".

Is there something about your mail client that can't handle this?

Zed A. Shaw