[Mongrel] Mongrel crashes - bad doggie

Kaspar Schiess eule at space.ch
Fri Aug 25 03:01:22 EDT 2006

> Hopefully you're joking since that's in erb.rb (not a mongrel file).
> Also, you're the only person hitting these so you should look at what
> software you have that others might not have.  Run you program under gdb
> and do a backtrace when it crashes to see what might cause it.

I was joking - halfway. But since the error changes when I change
mongrel version, it can't be wholly unrelated neither.

I don't think I will find that error, even though I would like. Since
the application it happens in is rather stable otherwise and it only
seems to surface when memory runs out, it is rather hard to get to the
bottom of this. gdb won't help me there.

Anyway, thanks for your help. Since nobody has hit on this before, I
will continue to tweak variables until I'm out of danger zone. (Not
config variables, meaning it more in the sense of a physical experiment)

best regards,