[Mongrel] [slightly offtopic] A small, fast Apache2.2 (if there is such a thing)

Jeremy Kemper jeremy at bitsweat.net
Thu Aug 24 20:33:16 EDT 2006

> On 8/24/06, Jeremy Kemper <jeremy at bitsweat.net> wrote:
> > He has a working deployment and you're suggesting a whole new platform
> > because of a blog post pimping the next hotness.  Pinch me :)
> Jeremy, excuse my if I didn't see the "we are running in production
> now" sentence in that mail...
> His concerns aren't drop everything or try something new: its about
> memory use and resources... why not try something different?

Because it's trading something that works fine but could use a bit of
tweaking for something totally unknown. That sounds fun and interesting, but
the time could be better spent working on your app.

I don't understand the "pinch me" sentence... what that means? (excuse
> me, I'm not a native english speaker).

People say 'pinch me' because if it hurts, you know you aren't dreaming ;)