[Mongrel] IIS and response timeout

Jay Turpin jay.turpin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 00:31:41 EDT 2006

I think the timeouts were occurring becasue of a combination of
IsapiRewriter being configured incorrectly and security settings on the
files prompting users for login/passwords. Once I got both of those things
straighted out, everything is working great!

Thanks for the advice!

--
-- Jay Turpin
"One test is worth a thousand expert opinions." - Bill Nye (The Science Guy)