[Mongrel] http parser

Jens Kraemer kraemer at webit.de
Mon Aug 21 16:20:26 EDT 2006

regarding the 'monorail' name: I remember having investigated the castle
project 10 months ago or so. I still have this download lying around:

so it seems the castle guis claimed that name somewhat earlier...

webit! Gesellschaft für neue Medien mbH          www.webit.de
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur Jens Krämer       kraemer at webit.de
Schnorrstraße 76                         Tel +49 351 46766  0
D-01069 Dresden                          Fax +49 351 46766 66