[Mongrel] The Public Appology To Francis Cianfrocca

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Mon Aug 21 08:26:34 EDT 2006

Dear Mongrel Users,

It appears that Francis still isn't satisfied with my attempts to
apologize and he's now asked me privately to retract my statements.

So, just to be sure he finally gets it:

I retract my statements that Francis and his friends are "shady" and
"desperate for cash".  He is in no way a shady guy, having dealt with
this situation with the utmost of professionalism and courtesy with me.
He is also obviously not threatened by any of my work and feels no
pressure to compete with me, infect his work into mine, or any of the
other statements he so quickly felt slighted by.

And again, sincere apologies all around to anyone who's felt he was in
the right and I'm a bad guy.  I shall use my power to influence people
more appropriately with rational technical comparisons from now on.

Hopefully, this will put a final end to any misconceptions as to the
depth of my remorse for having said that Francis is shady or desperate
for cash.

My heart felt apologies.

Zed