[Mongrel] http parser

Francis Cianfrocca garbagecat10 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 21:38:27 EDT 2006

> On Sun, 2006-08-20 at 19:49 -0400, Francis Cianfrocca wrote:
> > Libel is a written statement of disparaging character that is not
> > substantiated by facts, and you haven't provided any. I don't let
> > ANYONE mess with me the way you did.
> (You forgot "that causes damages", of which you have none).
> ...is when I get worried.

I didn't threaten you, Zed, not at any point. You made statements not
substantiated by facts that are potentially damaging to my reputation,
and I take that seriously.

You apologized for calling me and my friends shady. Accepted. But what
was your basis and your evidence for saying that we are desperate for
cash? Especially since neither you nor I make our livings from our
freeware Ruby projects! I can't understand your motivations but I
think any reasonable person would read your statements, in a forum
that you control and in which you are well-respected, as intended to
cast doubt on (and thus impair the value of) a project that I have
contributed a great deal of time and effort to.

If that wasn't your intention, then say so and we're done. This is
your list, so you can also tell me to pound sand and not post here
again, and I'll respect that too.