[Mongrel] http parser

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Sun Aug 20 20:56:14 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-08-20 at 19:49 -0400, Francis Cianfrocca wrote:

When you have statements like this:

> Libel is a written statement of disparaging character that is not
> substantiated by facts, and you haven't provided any. I don't let
> ANYONE mess with me the way you did.
(You forgot "that causes damages", of which you have none).

...is when I get worried.

I'll of course take it personally when you take an off-handed sentence as
a reason to make threats like the above. I take threats of lawsuit very seriously.

*This* is the reason nobody should trust you.  You are a stated
"technology salesman" who has threatened a free project developer with a
law suit in public for a few sentences in an e-mail.  It doesn't get
much more predatory than that.

Feel free to file your lawsuit with the stated damages from the above
e-mail exchange.  I'll gladly give you my lawyer's number so you can
file the complaint.  I'm sure everyone will love you for shutting down a
popular open source project.

Or, we can end this here with you accepting my apology for saying you're
shady (yes, that was wrong), and for you apologizing for threatening me
with legal action (twice).  Even mentioning "libel" in this world is
cause for threat.

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/