[Mongrel] http parser

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 05:50:27 EDT 2006

Just thought I'd let you know that your http parser worked great for
creating an http protocol handler for Eventmachine.  It wouldn't take
that much effort to use Eventmachine for Mongrel, might be worth a
shot just to see how it does.  A few things would need to be
restructered, like HttpRequest where you read the rest of the body,
and calling the handler.  But it wouldn't be all that much work I
don't think.  Took me about an hour to create a working http server
with Eventmachine, your parser, and subclassing HttpRequest to get rid
of the socket reading.  I'll spend some more time on it tommorrow and
see how it progresses.

Chris