[Mongrel] [ANN] Experiment in Online Mongrel Chat Support

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Sat Aug 19 00:49:48 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I was playing with Lingr today (http://www.lingr.com) and kind of like
it, so I thought I'd setup a little room and see how it works for
answering Mongrel questions.

http://www.lingr.com/room/3yXhqKbfPy8

I'll be hanging there for a while and we'll see how it works out.  If it
works well, and doesn't turn into a nastier-than-IRC situation then I
may turn it into a permanent thing.

And no, lingr isn't paying me to use them, I'm not endorsing them, and
they don't use Mongrel, they use FastCGI with comet:

http://blog.lingr.com/2006/08/lingr_under_the.html

So no whining or yelling out nasty words like "whore".  That's not
nice. ;-)

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/