[Mongrel] New automated Capistrano setup for Apache2.1+ and mongrel_cluster

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Fri Aug 18 15:59:48 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 13:43 -0400, Charles Brian Quinn wrote:
> Hi mongrel users!
> I just posted a bad-ass capistrano file that automates *everything*
> for setting up an apache2+mod_proxy_balancer and
> mongrel+mongrel_cluster -- including apache2 setups.  It's based off
> Coda Hale's guide and all Bradley's work at fluxura and RailsMachine
> (thanks Coda and Bradley!).

Cool, did you make sure it runs with the latest pre-release?  That's
coming down as the official release very soon, as soon as I route out or
rule out a bug.  The main change for your stuff is that it's better to
specify the log and pid file paths as absolute paths just to make sure
they get set right.

Zed A. Shaw
http://www.railsmachine.com/ -- Need Mongrel support?