[Mongrel] New automated Capistrano setup for Apache2.1+ and mongrel_cluster

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Fri Aug 18 15:59:48 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 13:43 -0400, Charles Brian Quinn wrote:
> Hi mongrel users!
>
> I just posted a bad-ass capistrano file that automates *everything*
> for setting up an apache2+mod_proxy_balancer and
> mongrel+mongrel_cluster -- including apache2 setups.  It's based off
> Coda Hale's guide and all Bradley's work at fluxura and RailsMachine
> (thanks Coda and Bradley!).

Cool, did you make sure it runs with the latest pre-release?  That's
coming down as the official release very soon, as soon as I route out or
rule out a bug.  The main change for your stuff is that it's better to
specify the log and pid file paths as absolute paths just to make sure
they get set right.

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/