[Mongrel] Mongrel setting with Mysql error

Guillaume Carbonneau gusxedge at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 10:12:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm pretty newb at Rails deployement stuff.
I'm setting up a Mongrel web server on windows following the tutorial on the
official site.
My app works except when there's interaction with MySQL. I get this error :

"Uninitialized constant Mysql"

Now i'm pretty lost and i'm sure i'm doing something wrong. I've tried
searching google, ruby and rails mailing list but didn't find anything.
I'd appreciate if you guys could point me to the right direction. Like what
steps I have to do to make mysql interact with Mongrel/Ruby.

Thanks

Guillaume Carbonneau