[Mongrel] Mongrel Lighttpd and SSL

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 01:11:32 EDT 2006

On 8/17/06, Timothy Wright <tgw529 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Snacktime,
> I am sorry to say that I am bit confused by what you are saying. I am new at
> this so I am sorry.  Please clairfy as much as possible. Is that what your
> file looks like or do I need to add in alot of my own info. The Var.app
> expression is an include of some sort? Sorry for the lack of understanding
> on my part.

The Var.app is just a variable to store base paths in, etc..
$HTTP["host"] matches hostnames.  $SERVER["socket"] matches an ip
address/port combination.  I set things that are common to the whole
hostname using the host, and use the socket to set the per port
configs.  One thing that might have thrown you is that for the host
config I used the hostname, while the socket sections used the ip
address.  The config I posted is complete, there are no includes.

Chris