[Mongrel] BAD CLIENT, Invalid HTTP Format - Firefox, IE, etc..

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Fri Aug 18 00:03:47 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 20:16 -0600, Steve Spigarelli wrote:
> Is there an easy configuration to do that, or should I modify the gem source?

Hey Steve,

What you can do is run your app under mongrel, then hit all your mongrel
processes with the USR1 signal:

  killall -USR1 mongrel_rails

After you do this, your log/mongrel.log should say it's gonna start
logging clients, and then when you get a BAD CLIENT it'll spit out the
full data it received and the params it had before it booted the client.

Run that and then shoot me the logs (off list!).

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/