[Mongrel] BAD CLIENT, Invalid HTTP Format - Firefox, IE, etc..

Steve Spigarelli spig at spig.net
Thu Aug 17 23:32:00 EDT 2006

>From windows boxes I was having problems with link_to and the :method
=> 'delete'.  In my controller I was then checking for
request.delete?. I have changed this back to :method => 'post' and
request.post? and things are working again across all platforms.  I'm
not sure where the problem is but I assume that mongrel is not aware
of how to handle the 'delete' method as webrick was able to handle the
request.

Am I missing something?  Am I out of date with something that I need
to get the latest source code on?

Steve