[Mongrel] BAD CLIENT, Invalid HTTP Format - Firefox, IE, etc..

Steve Spigarelli spig at spig.net
Thu Aug 17 23:00:00 EDT 2006

Looks like the request is coming in as:

delete /member/main/delete_favorite/12 HTTP/1.1\r\n ... standard
headers and content..

Any ideas?  I am sending "delete" as the method instead of get or post
but I might be doing something that really isn't supported or that I
just don't understand quite yet..  I think I'll see what other ways I
can find to do this.  I was trying to get a little more restian and I
thought Rails converted the delete method to a "post" but I guess I'll
have to work on this a little more.

Thanks for the help,