[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel Cluster 0.2.1- Last Call

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Mon Aug 14 13:47:10 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-14 at 11:21 -0500, Joey Geiger wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is a bug, or a working as intended, but when I
> configure my application to server images/js/css from an external
> server like this:

> with the extra /app thrown in there. I would hope that if I'm using an
> external server, there is a way to disable having the prefix thrown
> into the urls. Otherwise so far it's working as expected for me.

That's a Rails thing, not a Mongrel thing.  Basically you said mount
at /app, so that's what it's doing.  Most likely it goes through
generating URLs such that /app is always included.

I'd suggest just changing your asset host so you can stay on the
rails. :-)

Zed A. Shaw
http://www.railsmachine.com/ -- Need Mongrel support?