[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel Cluster 0.2.1- Last Call

Joey Geiger jgeiger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 12:21:30 EDT 2006

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or a working as intended, but when I
configure my application to server images/js/css from an external
server like this:

# Enable serving of images, stylesheets, and javascripts from an asset server
config.action_controller.asset_host = "http://dev.website.com"

The files as created by the rails commands:
  <%= stylesheet_link_tag 'main', 'mozilla-pc' %>
  <%= javascript_include_tag :defaults %>

are then sent to the browser as:

  <link href="http://dev.website.com/app/stylesheets/main.css?1155219525"
media="screen" rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="http://dev.website.com/app/stylesheets/mozilla-pc.css?1150734027"
media="screen" rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" />
  <script src="http://dev.website.com/app/javascripts/prototype.js?1153940015"

with the extra /app thrown in there. I would hope that if I'm using an
external server, there is a way to disable having the prefix thrown
into the urls. Otherwise so far it's working as expected for me.