[Mongrel] Help mongrel keeps crashing...

Carl Lerche carl.lerche at verizon.net
Sat Aug 12 15:17:07 EDT 2006

>"be on 1.1.6" means Rails 1.1.6.  You MUST upgrade to this version of
>rails as there were serious security alerts because of an exploit that
>could destroy your whole application and probably get you fired AND I
>WILL NOT TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN BECAUSE YOU WILL BE EMBARRASSING ME WAY
>TOO MUCH CARL.

Oh no... I'm a bad sys admin :( Anyway, I updated rails to 1.1.6, mongrel to
the pre-release, removed the hot link protection from my mod_rewrite config
which seems to send static files to apache now. The mongrel log file looks a
lot healthier. I'll have to monitor it but I"m supposed to catch an
international flight tonight, still haven't packed, still have to run errands
AND get to the airport 4 hours early :-/

Better get workin...

Thanks for all the help :)
-carl