[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel Cluster 0.2.1 prerelease with prefix!
bradley at railsmachine.com
Fri Aug 11 20:12:35 EDT 2006
I have update the mongrel_cluster prerelease to support the new
"prefix" option in the Mongrel prerelease and include a rc script for
FreeBSD. Thanks for the contributions from Andrew Bennett, Nat Brown,
and Neil Wilson.
- 'mongrel_rails cluster::restart' now calls 'mongrel_rails stop' and
'mongrel_rails start'. 'cluster::restart' now accepts the 'force'
argument instead of 'soft'.
- Added '.conf' as a valid file extension for mongrel_cluster_ctl.
- Added check for missing script and directory to the init.d script.
- Added rc script for FreeBSD in resources/mongrel_cluster.sh (Andrew
- Added support for --prefix including Capistrano tasks (Nat Brown)
- mongrel_rails complains about missing pid or log files when using
relative paths despite specifying 'chdir'. To fix, edit your
mongrel_cluster conf file to use absolute paths . I will investigate
this further this weekend, but I wanted to get the 'prefix' support
out. If you don't need to use 'prefix' and you store your
configuration outside of 'RAILS_ROOT/config', please wait for the
gem install mongrel_cluster --source http://
Please submit bugs, patches, and requests to the RubyForge tracker:
Let me know how it goes.
Rails Optimized Hosting ~ VPS and Dedicated Servers
Simplified Deployment ~ Services and Software
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mongrel-users