[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 0.3.13.4 Pre-Release -- PID Files Working

Tom Brice tom at onidle.com
Fri Aug 11 17:53:59 EDT 2006

On 8/11/06 1:58 PM, Zed Shaw  wrote:

> This release is pretty close to becoming official.  Everyone needs to
> test it out and shoot me any final problems.  The current outstanding
> problems I have are:
>
>  55.BUG: test tom brice's upload app with keepalive

Zed,
I tested the app I sent you and it appears to be fixed.  I'm having a few
"lags" here and there but the 4 mongrel's I'm running do not appear to lock
or run forever.  Have commented out "KeepAlive Off" in my virtual host
section and my browser confirms "Keep-Alive timeout=5, max=100".  I would
like to figure out how to tweak those values but that is a question for the
apache folks.

My testing is by no means scientific but it seems to be resolved.

Thanks,
Tom