[Mongrel] mongrel still fails to write pid file when starting with config file

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Fri Aug 11 14:26:13 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 07:21 -0400, Chris Hall wrote:
> upgraded to 0.3.13.4 this morning in order to correct the above titled
> problem but mongrel is still not writing the pid file when starting
> with a config file

Got it, stupid bug in an if statement.  It should all be fixed up, but
you need to change "log/mongrel.pid" and "log/mongrel.log" to use
absolute paths.  Previously mongrel would try to fix these up, but now
it doesn't.  Change them to be absolute to prevent future surprises.

I'll post another pre-release update in 5 minutes.

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/